Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moose Tracks - Crossing the Internet Super Highway

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the first website I check in the morning is Facebook. It's a horrible addiction that will haunt me until it becomes uncool.  I consider myself to be an entertainment guru, so after I check all of my updates on Facebook I comb through the different entertainment trade websites (Variety, Entertainment Weekly, Hollywood ReporterRolling Stone) as well as a few underground websites about the different industries (AbsolutePunk, ComingSoon).  My final destination before beginning my day would have to be my favorite music blogs (PrettyMuchAmazing, HypeMachine, Ali's Blog, and of course Kanye's Blog). I highly suggest checking out these websites if you're interested in music, film, or television and let me know what you think. 

I don't check my email as much as I'd like to, but I do keep in contact with my family and friends through aim and text messages. Other than checking my entertainment websites and talking to my friends, I spend my time on the internet keeping up with all of my favorite television shows (SurfTheChannel). This is the best website, in my opinion, to watch almost any and every television show and film. 

Also, at the end of every post I'm going to leave a music recommendation. It'll be something I discovered or can't stop listening to at the time. 

Animal Collective - My girls - Beach Boy's Pet Sounds meets electronica

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the assignment. What about checking e-mail, IM, SMS/text messaging, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't check my email (fordham account) as often as I probably should. My parents probably get the brunt of it because that's the major way they try and contact me. I'd have to say I check my account only a few times a week or if a teacher says they're going to email the class.

    ReplyDelete